No city on earth beats Dubai when it comes to high-tech architecture, lifestyle and a booming economy. It is a focal point for business in the Middle East and a popular tourist destination. The city boasts about its iconic skyscrapers and high-rise buildings not found anywhere else. This modern, multi-cultural city can be your next destination at an affordable cost with Spirit Airlines Deals and offers. Find the best price for the best flights with us, we assure you step by step assistance no matter what the occasion is.
Get a chance to be a part of this futuristic city when you make your reservations with United Airlines Reservations. Find hot and exclusive deals whether you are traveling solo, in groups or with your friends. Take advantage of our travel expert tips and know which are the best dates and best time to escape to one of your favorite destinations.
Find here some useful facts about Dubai that’s worth knowing before you plan for your trip there:
- Dubai is home to one of the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa. In stands to 828 meters tall, and visitors have the option to go as high as the 125th floor.
- In 1968 there were only 13 cars registered in Dubai, today, there are more than 2 million cars registered.
- Dubai is home to the most luxurious hotels and mind-blowing projects.
- The local Emiratis comprise only 15% of the population, 85% of its total population are foreigners.
- Dubai Mall is the largest shopping mall in the world with more than 1200 shops, 4 floors, and a total retail area of 502,000 square meters.
- Dubai has the longest automated transportation network that covers a distance of 74.6 km.
- Dubai’s Miracle Garden is the largest flower garden in the world that features more than 50 million flowers and 250 million plants.
- There are ATM’s dispensing gold bars besides dispensing real money in the form of dirhams.
- Palms Jumeirah is the world’s largest man-made island and it can be even seen from space.
- Dubai’s police force like to invest more on each of their supercars to impress tourists and show how “classy” the city is. Cars include Ferrari FF, Lamborghini Aventador, and an Aston Martin One-77.
Whether you’re a frequent traveler or just looking to take a quick break, browse our holiday packages at Spirit Airlines Official Site. Also get here travel updates, flight alerts and a chance to compare your flight tickets from a number of sites.