Costa Rica is positioned third on the planet and first among the Americas on the Environmental Performance Index, all thanks to the dynamic preservation laws here. Costa Rica is reliably one of the top positioning Latin American nations on the Human Development Index as well and flaunts a 96% proficiency rate.
This quiet country has canceled its military in 1949, wanting to concentrate on its culture. So make bookings for your Spirit Airlines Tickets by visiting the Spirit Airlines Reservations!
Following are some facts about Costa Rica:
- Costa Rica’s 75 national parks and shelters are focused on preservation, and about 25 percent of the nation is secured under these. Spot a large variety of birds here including the national bird called Yigüirro. The bird is known for its pleasant melody that flags the beginning of the stormy season.
- With more than 15 sorts of biological systems from backwoods to immaculate coastlines, it the greenest places on the earth. No doubt that the Costa Ricans, affectionately known as “Ticos,” are generally viewed as the most joyful individuals on planet earth!
- The atmosphere of Costa Rica is tropical, with a stormy season from May through December and a dry season from January through April. So plan your travel accordingly!
- If you love sports, then enjoy a game of Soccer here! Soccer is the most loved game here so play it with local people or at professional arenas for a fun day out!
- For food, you get the simple yet delicious cuisine of Gallo Pinto, a dish comprising of dark beans and rice!
- The official language being spoken here is Spanish. However, English is also vocalized so you need not worry about the language barriers as a tourist. The official religion is Catholicism and hence there many beautiful churches that are worth visiting!
So is this place worth visiting? A big yes! Make your Spirit Airlines now to get low priced air tickets.