Miami Beach is a destination famous for sandy beaches and salty air. So if you are looking for Art Deco District, a phenomenal stretch of beachfront, and fun vibes, this city is worth visiting! Visit the Spirit Airlines Official Site now to book your Spirit Airlines Tickets!
- Visit the popular Bayside Marketplace. Here, you’ll get across some amazing shopping centers, bistros, and cafés. Shop from notable chain stores and commercial centers and have an amazing day here.
- If you are visiting here with your kids, visit the Miami Children’s Museum. Let your kids play and appreciate time in here. Here, you and the kids will enjoy some great engaging shows. Many themed displays spin around expressions, culture, etc.
- Enjoy the ride in a water taxi! These are unique here and you can visit Miami Beach and downtown through these. There are also a great many beaches here to visit which you can search online. Do not forget to taste seafood on these beaches and enjoy some chilling cocktails!
- Tourists also fancy Bayfront Park, which is situated on the east side of Biscayne Boulevard. Spot the famous Light Tower and Pepper Fountain here. Local people frequently come here just to run or stroll on the cleared path. The place also has a few fascinating landmarks.
- If you love road art or spray art, visit the Wynwood Street. Thousands of square feet have been provided to the divider space to get graced with artworks in this novel work of art. Spot amazing and remarkable bits of artworks here. The Wynwood Walls (full of spray painting) is famous and to date, pulls in great artists in the realm of road art from across America.
If you like the vibes of this place, hurry and make your Spirit Airlines Reservations!