There’s a magic every time you step into this magical yet confounding kingdom, Cambodia that casts a spell on visitors. Cambodia is a Southeast Asian nation, home to the glittering Royal Palace, art deco Central Market, and the National Museum’s historical and archaeological exhibits. It is a place where both the modern and ancient worlds collide to create an authentic adventure.
Visit Cambodia with your friends and family with Spirit Airlines Flights. Find with us the cheapest of the cheapest deals for any premium seat you wish to fly for.
Interesting Facts about Cambodia
Look no further than Spirit Airlines Deals, if you are looking for every possible chance to save money for your holidays. We can be the doorways to your dream destination at an affordable cost.
Narrow down your searches with these interesting facts to learn from the country of temples, Cambodia:
Cambodia is home to over 15 million people, and the official religion is Theravada Buddhism.
Buddhism is practiced by almost 95 percent of the population.
- Cambodia’s minority groups include Chinese, Vietnamese, Chams, and other 30 hill tribes.
- The successor state to the mighty Khmer empire is the Contemporary Cambodia which during the Angkorian period, ruled much of what is now Thailand, Vietnam, and Laos. The fabled temples of Angkor, monuments in Southeast Asia best reflect the remains of this empire.
- The urban areas of Cambodia can surprise you with their sophistication. Phnom Penh is a revitalized city earning plaudits for its sumptuous cultural renaissance, world-class wining-and-dining scene.
- Cambodia’s countryside, the South Coast is fringed by tropical islands dotted with the occasional fishing village, vast tropical wilderness providing a home to elusive wildlife, landscapes of dazzling rice paddies and a gateway to emerging ecotourism adventures.
- The mighty Mekong River hosts some of the region’s last remaining freshwater dolphins. Cutting through the country and the Mekong delta is a world unto itself, its wild, mountainous landscapes are home to an abundance of natural attractions and wildlife and also Cambodia’s ethnic minorities.
Visit Spirit Airlines Official Site for more updates on similar travel blogs.